Steering Wheel Retainer
Our steering wheel hub is designed for use with our race quality steering wheels. Manufactured from a piece of billet aluminum, this hub is rock solid. It accepts a six hole steering wheel pattern and is made from high grade 6061-T6 aluminum and is anodized black.
- Make sure your steering wheel is straight
- Remove plastic cap with a flathead screwdriver
- Loosen the steering wheel nut (leave it threaded on with several threads)
- Pull on steering wheel to loosen it
- Remove center nut
- Remove steering wheel
- Install retainer
- Reinstall the steering wheel nut (blue thread locker is recommended)
- Bolt the steering wheel and cover plate onto the retainer (blue thread locker is recommended)
There are no reviews yet.